Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Cause For Celebration

Okay so I snore. Big deal. Plenty of people do you know.
I have endured some good natured(?) teasing about it over the years.





So when Breathe Right came out last week with this product I rejoiced.
That’s right – Breathe Right EXTRA - because regular just ain't enough for me apparently.

So far these bad boys are doing the trick, which is a good thing since I’d hate to have to go to the next level.

These are the other recommendations to reduce snoring:

• Sleep on your side (check)
• Elevate the head of your bed (check)
• Limit alcohol and medications (um, what?)
• Clear your nasal passages (Duh)
• Lose weight (Seriously – kick a girl while she’s down why don’t ya)

Oh and then there’s this little gem found in a study by the University of Zurich:
"New Swiss research has found that playing the didgeridoo can help reduce snoring and the day time sleepiness associated with the syndrome known as obstructive sleep apnoea."

In case you’re unfamiliar with this fun instrument:


And finally if none of these are effective there’s always the CPAP mask you wear to bed.
Looks like fun, no?

Although I could get this fancy shmancy CPAP pillow at Skymall.com!

Well TTFN – I’m late for didgeridoo class!

No comments:

Post a Comment