Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gift Ideas for Christmas

One of my goals this year is to be more organized so I am already planning gift ideas for Christmas.  Keep in mind I haven't actually done any of the shopping but I am mulling over some products. Here are a few of my latest finds:












Not the truck but the cool antlers.  I thought this would make a great gift combined with this lovely trailer hitch critter:
The popularity of the Snuggie last year has made me inclined to go one step further and gift some lucky person on my list with this beauty - The Slanket:


And the Siamese Slanket for the "happy couple" on my gift list.
For some reason I can't quite put my finger on the name creeps me a bit.

This next one may offend the recipient so I'm not yet sure who will get this lovely Waistband Stretcher:
And in the same vein there's the piece de resistance - the Instant Face Lift Kit:
Now who wouldn't want this fabulous item, just listen to the description: "Surgery results without the pain or expense. Special tapes adhere unnoticeably with concealed, fully adjustable elastic bands, lifting sagging skin from face, eye area, neck and jaw line.  Comes with face and neck lifts and 40 tapes.  Available in two hair colors - light (blonde, gray, white) and dark (black, brown, auburn)" 

Nice!

1 comment:

  1. I might need the waistband stretcher (and promise not to be offended) if I can't get myself to commit to my new years resolution of regular excercise. :-)

    ReplyDelete